[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41 - Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 2 PM to 5 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Jun 5 19:52:59 EDT 2012

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 2 PM to 5 PM
Pacific

Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)

.         Calvin Keys / Invitation / An Evening With Calvin Keys (LifeForce)

.         Bill Evans / Witchcraft / Live At Art D'Lugoff's Top Of The Gate
(Resonance)

.         Bill Evans / Someday My Prince Will Come / Live At Art D'Lugoff's
Top Of The Gate (Resonance)

.         Miles Davis / Someday My Prince Will Come / Someday My Prince Will
Come (Columbia)

.         James Leary / So Far So Good / Together (LifeForce)

.         Arthur Kell Quartet / Song For The Journey / Jester (Brooklyn Jazz
Underground)

.         Arthur Kell Quartet / Anima Negra / Jester (Brooklyn Jazz
Underground)

.         Brooklyn Jazz Underground / The Hill / A Portrait Of Brooklyn
(Brooklyn Jazz Underground)

.         Brooklyn Jazz Underground / Totem / A Portrait Of Brooklyn
(Brooklyn Jazz Underground)

.         The Cookers / Quest / Believe (Motema)

.         George Cables / Senorita de Aranjuez / Looking For The Light
(Muse)

.         Cecil McBee / Slippin' and Slidin' / Unspoken (Palmetto)

.         Eddie Henderson / Footprints / So What (Columbia)

.         Billy Harper / Let All The Voices Sing / Soul Of An Angel
(Metropolitan)

.         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Perfidia / Suite 4 y 20 (Blue Note)

.         Cassandra Wilson / Only A Dream In Rio / Belly Of The Sun (Blue
Note)

.         Dafnis Prieto / You And Me / Proverb Trio (Dafnison Music)

.         David Kikoski / (Still) A Glimmer Of Hope / Consequences (Criss
Cross)

.         Billy Hart / Ohnedaruth / All Our Reasons (ECM)

.         Sara Gazarek / Fly Away Birdie / Blossom & Bee (Palmetto)

.         Ron Jackson / The Look Of You / Flubby Dubby (Roni Music)

.         Citizen Rhythm / Passion Dance / Of The People, By The People, For
The People (Strong Brew)

.         Peter Erskine / All's Well That Ends / Peter Erskine
(Contemporary)

Recent Adds (March/April/May 2012):
Label : Artist / Title

ACT:
Vijay Iyer / Accelerando
Rudresh Mahanthappa / Samdhi
Airborne Ecstasy:
Virginia Schenck / VA
Anzic:
Omer Avital / Suite Of The East
Daniel Freedman / Bamako By Bus
Melissa Stylianou / Silent Movie
Third World Love / Songs And Portraits
Artistry Music:
Brian Bromberg / Compared To That
BFM:
Eddie Gomez / Per Sempre
Jazz Soul Seven / Impressions Of Curtis Mayfield
Steve Smith & Vital Information / Live One Great Night
Bijuri:
Anne Sajdera / Azul
Blue Bamboo Music:
Chris Cortez / Aunt Nasty
Blujazz:
Daniel Ori / Emuna
Brooklyn Jazz Underground:
Brooklyn Jazz Underground / A Portrait Of Brooklyn
Isaac Darche / Boom-Bap!tism
Josh Ginsburg / Zembla Variations
Anne Mette Iversen / Poetry Of Earth
Arthur Kell / Jester
Jeremy Siskind / Finger-Songwriter
Calmit:
Hailey Niswanger / The Keeper
Chaos Music:
Charles Compo / Foolish Pleasure
Dafnison Music:
Dafnis Prieto / Proverb Trio
D Clef:
Matt Garrison / Blood Songs
Andrew Swift / Swift Kick
ECM:
Billy Hart / All Our Reasons
Steve Kuhn / Wisteria
E One:
Gregoire Maret / Gregoire Maret
Fresh Sound:
Aruan Ortiz / Orbiting
Green Hill:
Beegie Adair / The Real Thing
Hipnotic:
Mariane Solivan / Prisoner Of Love
Brian Ho:
Brian Ho / Organic
In + Out:
Amina Figarova / Twelve
Jazz Village:
Ahmad Jamal / Blue Moon: The New York Session
Jazzed Media:
Judi Silvano / Indigo Moods
Jazzheads:
Susie Arioli / All The Way
FFEAR / Mirage
Lot 50:
Louis Durra / The Best Of All Possible Worlds
Love Productions:
Allann Haris & Takana Miyamoto / Convergence
Mack Avenue:
Kenny Garrett / Seeds From The Underground
Alfredo Rodgriguez / Sounds Of Space
Manner Effect:
Manner Effect / Abundance
Naim:
OCDC / Get The Blessing
OA2:
Dan Cavanagh Trio / The Heart Of The Geyser
Florian Hoefner Group / Songs Without Words
Origin:
Todd Bishop / Little Played Little Bird
Bobby Broom / Upper West Side Story
Dan Cray / Meridies
Amit Friedman / Sunrise
Human Spirit / Dialogue
Joel Miller / Swim
Rich Thompson Trio / Generations
Palmetto:
Romain Collin / The Calling
Sara Gazarek / Blossom & Bee
Kate McGarry / Girl Talk
Spectrum Road / Spectrum Road
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts / An Attitude For Gratitude
Plastic Sax:
Ted Nash / The Creep
Positone:
Steve Horowitz / New Monsters
Tom Tallitsch / Heads Or Tales
Spike Wilner / La Tendress
Resonance:
Bill Evans / Live At Art D'Lugoff's Top Of The Gate
Sharp Nine:
Dmitry Baevsky / The Composers
Single Malt:
Chris Greene / A Group Effort
Sly Dog:
Johnnie Bassett / I Can Make That Happen
Sunnyside:
David Caceres / David Caceres
TCM:
Tim Carey / Room 114