[JPL] CD's

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 11:09:43 EDT 2012

Hi folks. Been out of the loop here with being on the road and vacation but now trying to get caught up on the kzillion CD's I have on my desk. Several interesting new releases but two in particular have really caught my attention...Randy Hoexter Group..."Fromage" and Scott Cowan's "Jack's Place." I think they are fantastic and certainly musically interesting. Does anyone know who's working these releases? Thanks for any help.

Jae Sinnett
WHRV FM
PS...will start Jazzweek reporting soon but something doesn't appear right when I try to log in for the information. Hmmmm....not seeing the CD listings.