[JPL] Philosphical Q's regarding JW chart reporting

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Wed Jun 6 13:18:26 EDT 2012

I can't answer in depth right now, but …

Not all labels or promoters or artists subscribe to the JazzWeek service, so not all can submit their releases. (They will have the ability soon.) If you are playing it, please use the spot for missing releases to add it. I put that there for that reason.

Second, please report spins accurately. Do not lie about what you played. That is not up for debate.

Ed