[JPL] Ray Bradbury

Doug Crane dcrane at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 19:18:15 EDT 2012

Anything from Weather Report's "I Sing the Body Electric" would work.

Although it's the name of a poem by Walt Whitman, Bradbury used it as the title of one of my very favorite Twilight Zone episodes, about a widower (David White prior to his days as Bewitched's Larry Tate) his three children and their "electric grandmother". It's easy to find this episode to stream online.

Unfortunately I don't believe KUVO has this Weather Report CD in its library.

Doug Crane
KUVO Denver 89.3FM