[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 21:27:28 EDT 2012

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 6/5/2012 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10
Eddie Gomez - Per Sempre
David Liebman & Nancy Reed – Neighbors
Soul Seven - Impressions of Curtis Mayfield
Brian Bromberg - Compared to That
Steve Kuhn - Wisteria
Joe Locke/Geoffrey Keezer Group – Signing
Arturo Sandoval - Dear Diz
Sarah Elgeti - Into the Open
Brad Mehldau – Ode
Amina Figerova – Twelve
11-20
Bobby Broom - Upper West Side Story
Tessa Souter - Beyond the Blue
Bria Skonberg - So Is the Day
Melody Gardot - Absence
Andrew Swift - Swift Kick
Rich Thompson - Generations
Piero Odorici - Cedar Walton Presents
Steve Turre - Woody's Delight
Ahmad Jamal - Blue Moon
Randy Napoleon - The Jukebox Crowd
and...
Lynne Arriale - Solo
Shawnn Monteiro - To Carmen with Love
David Caceres - David Caceres
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Twenty Dozen
Allan Harris & Takana Miyamoto - Convergence
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - An Attitude for Gratitude
Gregoire Maret - Gregoirt Maret
Chris Hazelton – Peregrination
Chaise Lounge – Insomnia
Alfredo Rodriguez - Sound of Space
Michael Benedict & Bopitude - Five and On
Kate  McGarry - Girl Talk
Tony Monaco - Celebration
Pete Smyser - The Jerome Kern Concert
Esperanza Spalding - Radio Music Society
Dayna Kurtz - Secret Canon Vol. 1
Mary Stallings - Don't Look Back
Lisa Hilton - American Impressions
Eric Alexander/Vincent Herring - Friendly Fire
Pete Zimmer - Prime of Life
Dan DeChellis Trio - ...my age of anxiety
Kathy Kosins - To the Ladies of Cool
Chano Dominguez - Flamenco Sketches
Ehud Asherie - Upper West Side
Billy Hart - All Our Reasons
Gregory Porter - Be Good
Adds:
The Cookers - Believe
Duke Ellington Legacy - Single Petal of a Rose
Mike Freeman - The Vibesman
Virginia Mayhew - Mary Lou WIlliams - The Next 100 Years
Virginia Schenck - VA
Veronneau - Jazz Samba Project

Doodlin' - June 79, 2012 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Duke Ellington Legacy - Single Petal of a Rose - Johnny Come Lately
Virginia Schenck - VA - Long As You're Living
Piero Odorici - Cedar Walton Presents - Native Son

Brian Bromberg - Compared to That - If Ray Brown Was a Cowboy?
Matt Garrison - Blood Songs - The More I See You
Sara Leib - Secret Love - Secret Love

The Cookers - Believe - But He Knows
Beegie Adair - The Real Thing - How Deep Is the Ocean

Ben Haugland - Point of No Return - Everything I Love
Chano Dominguez - Flamenco Sketches - All Blues
Mike Freeman - The Vibesman - Sahara Sunrise

Virginia Mayhew - Mary Lou WIlliams - The Next 100 Years - Medi I
Allan Harris & Takan Miyamoto - Convergence - Young and Foolish
Steve Kuhn - Wisteria - A Likely Story

Veronneau - Jazz Samba Project - Waiting in Vain
Melody Gardot - Absence - Lisboa
Sarah Elgeti - Into the Open - Home
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'