[JPL] KRCB Jazz Connections Last Show in June for Ric Mancuso

Ric Mancuso tradesecretsric at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:13:00 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know my last show for Jazz Connections will be
at end of June, and my last Morning Show at KGGV has been aired. I'm moving
to Pacifica CA in August with my former and new bride Jan Mancuso.  We will
working together at Reference Recordings and living a block away from the
Pacific Ocean tsunami warning horn tower!  Can't let those CD's and LP's
get wet, so for now I'm asking all you wonderful radio service folks and
record labels to temporarily stop sending releases, until I settle in and
hook up with a new station(s).

KCSM is right down the street and I might be doing some TV, or working for
the circus? I'll let you know when the time comes. Thank you all for
supplying me the best recordings in Jazz, Blues, Rock and Roots music for
Air-Play. Have a Great Summer and I'll be listening.

Best,

Ric Mancuso

KRCB FM 91.1 *Jazz Connections*
KGGV FM 95.1 "The Bridge" *The Morning Show*