[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List WCLK 91.9 FM, WCLK.COM Clark Atlanta University

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 18:22:43 EDT 2012

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Jun 09, 2012
2:00PM - 6:00PM Interview Myrna Clayton Vocalist, Lyricist, Interview Mark Rapp Trumpet
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Cory Weeds Up Over and Out Up a Step Amazon
Joe Farnsworth In a Sentimental Mood Super Prime Time Amazon
Obie Jessie Trane Home Here's To LIfe Amazon
Brenda Boykin Love is Town Chocolate and Chili Amazon
Jimmy Smith Monolope( Moonlore) Walk on The Wild Side Amazon
Phil Ranelin Freddie Groove Inspiration Amazon
Virginia Schenck Long As Your Living Virginia Schenck Amazon
Carla Cook Inner City Blues It's All About Love Amazon
Joe Farnsworth Mozzin The Good Life Amazon
Amina Figarova On The Go Twelve Amazon
Art Blakey Child's Dance Child's Dance Amazon
Gregory Porter On My Way To Harlem Be Good Amazon
Al Jarreau Cold Duck Accentuate The Postive Amazon
Mark Rapp Cissy Strut Token Tales Amazon
Mark Rapp Alligator Boogaloo Good Eats Amazon
Julie Dexter To Be Poor is a Crime J'life Tomorrow's Warriors Amazon
Lil Phillips Here I Go Again Pull Out Those Dreams Amazon
Duduka Da Fonseca Partido Out Samba Jazz Fantasia Amazon
Delicatessen Be Careful its My Heart My Baby Just Cares For Me Amazon
Tomm Lellis For Wisdom Avenue of Americas Amazon
Cal Tjader Descarga Cachao Cuban Fantasy Amazon
Ray Barretto Lucretia The Cat The Other Room Amazon
Lebron Brothers El Que Juega (The One Who Plays) Lebron Brothers Amazon
Silvano Monasterios Monsieur Petit Noir Unconditional Amazon
Sandboy Viver Diva Brazil Amazon
Cal Tjader El Sonido Nuevo Samba Desweno Amazon
Julie Dexter Whatever you choose you can begin Grupo x Amazon
Louie Vega Ma Mi Mama Elements of Life Amazon
Louie Vega Let The Children Play Elements of Life Amazon
 Back to top