[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 02:57:58 EDT 2012

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

*midnight

Carolina Chocolate Drops/Luminescent Orchestrii, Knockin' (Carolina
Chocolate Drops / Luminescent Orchestrii)  2010
Roswell Rudd, Waltzin’ with My Baby (The Incredible Honk) 2011
Cassandra Wilson, For the Roses (A Tribute to Joni Mitchell) 2007
Tineke Postma, Off Minor (The Dawn of Light) 2011
Trio M, Tele Mojo (The Guest House) 2011

Katie Bull, Blue Light (Freak Miracle) 2011
Jeremy Udden, Thomas (If The Past Seems So bright) 2011
Jen Shyu, Part 3: the Human Color (Jade Tongue) 2009
Chano Domínguez, title (Flamenco Sketches) 2012

Ingrid Laubrock, Homograph (Paradoxical Frog) 2010
Fanfare Ciocarlia, Ciocarlia Si Suite (Radio Pascani)
Francis Bebey, Nativite en forêt (Travail au noir)1997
Alfredo Rodriguez, April (Sounds of Space) 2012

Kate McGarry, This Heart Of Mine (Girl Talk) 2012
Keith Oxman, I Was Doing All Right (Doing All Right) 2009
Nancy King w/Fred Hersch, Ain't Misbehavin'  (Live At Jazz Standard) 2006
Judith Berkson, All Of You (Oylam) 2010
Thad Jones, Ballad Medley: Flamingo/If You Were Mine/I'm Through With
Love/Love Walked In (Mad Thad)

Roberta Piket, Ugly Beautiful (Sides, Colors) 2011
Charles Mingus, Celia [Take 5] (East Coasting) 1957
Randy Weston, Three Blind Mice (Berkshire Blues) 1965
The New York Art Quartet, Sweet V (Old Stuff) 1965

Big Joe Turner w/P.eeWee Crayton & Sonny Stitt, Piney Brown (Everyday I
Have The Blues)
Ben Sollee, How to See The Sun Rise (Learning to Bend) 2009
Furry Lewis, Kassie Jones Part 2 (People Take Warning [Disc 1] - Man Vs.
Machine)1928
Colleen Sexton, title/When Your Way Gets Dark (Down the Dirt Road: The
Songs of Charley Patton)  2001

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

*That the thugs of commerce seldom fail to win out in the end*
*does not lessen the glory of the moment* -* Alex Ross*

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126