[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM 06-09-12 Jazz Connections

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 13:07:08 EDT 2012

PLAYLIST
KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
91.1 & 90.9 fm
Streaming at www,krcb.org
Comcast Digital Cable channels 961 & 202

Jazz Connections
06-09-12
8-11 pm
Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Michael Treni Big Band-Strayhorn-Boy's Night Out-Bell Productions
Eddie Gomez-Stella By Starlight-Per Sempre-BFM Jazz
Ahmad Jamal-I Remember Italy-Blue Moon-Jazz Village
Shawnn Montiero-Nature Boy-To Carmen With Love-Whaling City Sound
Citizen Rhythm w/Terrence Brewer-Softly As A Morning Sunrise-Of, By &
For The People-Strong Brew Music
Mike Freeman Zonavibe-Vibe Descarga y Voz-The Vibesman-VOF Recordings
Towner/Gallaher-Cafe Con Samba-Uptown-Rhythm Royal

Arturo Sandoval-Be Bop-Dear Diz-Concord
The Cookers-Ebony Moonbeams-Believe-Motema
Bill Evans-'Round Midnight-Live @ The Top of The Gate-Resonance
Jazz Soul Seven-Freddie's Dead-Impressions Of Curtis Mayfield-BFM Jazz
Steve Turre-Something For Sweets-Woody's Delight-Jazz Depot
Calvin Keys-Hi Fly-An Evening With...-Lifeforce Jazz
Ellington Legacy-Johnny Come Lately-A Single Petal Of A Rose-Renma
Recordings

Veronneau-Waiting In Vain-Jazz Samba-Self
Ravi Coltrane-Klepto-Spirit Fiction-Blue Note
Cory Weeds-I See Your Face Before Me-Up A Step-Cellar Live
Melody Gardot-So We Meet Again My Hearteache-The Absence-Verve
Carmen Intorre, Jr.-Cannonball-For The Soul-Random Act
Piero Odorici-Tin Tin Deo-Cedar Walton Presents...-Savant
Joe Chambers- Theme From M Squad-Live @ Dizzy's-Savant
Bob Steng's House Big Band-Song For My Father-Getting Housed-Self

PLEASE send ALL airplay review copies to: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director,
KRCB-FM (Home), 1608 Fernwood Dr., Oakland, CA 94611. Thank you and
keep the great new jazz coming!