[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 6/10/2012

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 13:52:26 EDT 2012

Birthdays This Week Include: Hazel Scott, Bernard Purdie/Chick Corea,  Geri
Allen,
                                                    Doc Cheatham, Frank
Strozier, Marcus Miller, Errol
                                                    Garner, Jaki Byard, Tom
Harrell, Charnett Moffett, Shelly
                                                    Mann and Javon Jackson.

HOUR  #  1

Horace  Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hardbop Grandpop/Impulse/1996
Hailey  Niswanger/Night and Day/The Keeper/Calmit Productions.2012
Scott  Cossu/Nutville/Jazz,Boogie & Deja Blues/Summit/2012
Brandon  Wright/The Nearness of You/Journeyman/Positone/2012

Virginia Mayhew/Medi II/Mary Lou Williams-The Next 100 Years/Renma
Recordings/2012
Bobby  Streng's House Big Band/Song For My Father/Getting Housed,
Live/BSM/2012
Sarah  Elgeti Quintet/But I Wish I Could/Into The Open/Your  Favourite/2011
Gunnar  Mossblad/Pages/CrossCurrents/Summit/2012
Carmen  Intorre,Jr./Black Market/For the Soul/Random Act  Records/2012

HOUR  #  2

Andrew  Swift/Is That So ?/Swift Kick/D Clef records/2012
Beegie  Adair Trio/The Lamp Is Low/The Real Thing-Live/Green  Hill/2012
Allan  Harris-Takana Miyamoto/You Must Believe In Spring/Convergence/Love
Prod/2012
Duke  Ellington Legacy/Home Grown/Single Petal of a Rose/Remna
Recordings/2012

Amina Figarova/New  Birth/Twelve/In & Out/2012
Mike Freeman  ZonaVibe/Jigsaw Puzzle/The Vibesman/VOF  Recordings/2011
The  Cookers/temptation(s)/"believe" /Motema/2012
Kris Berg &  The Metroplexity Big Band/The Gentle Rain/This Time /Last
Year/MaMa/2012
Anne Sajdera/Tema em  3/Azul/Bijuri Records/2012
Howard University Jazz Ensemble/Pure  Imagination/Ode To Life/HUJE/2011

                                                SO MUCH MUSIC.....SO LITTLE
TIME

MICHAEL J.  GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR    WRIR-FM