Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:33:06 EDT 2012

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Duke Ellington--Take The A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Count Basie--Corner Pocket--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Louis Armstrong--Shine--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Ivie Anderson--All God's Chillun's Got Rhythm--Sony
Billy Eckstine--I Love The Rhythm--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz

Kenny Garrett--J Mac--Seeds From The Underground--Mack Avenue
Larry Vuckovich--Zeljko's Blues--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Mansur Scott--Days Of Wine And Roses--Sometimes Forgotten--Pao

Dexter Gordon--Backstairs--Homecoming--Columbia

Poncho Sanchez--Cuidate Compai--La Familia--Concord Picante
Conrad Herwig--The Sorcerer--Latin Side--High Note
Etienne Charles--Sugar Bum Bum--Kaiso--Culture Shock

Cynthia Felton--What Are You Doing?--Freedom Jazz Dance--Felton Entertainment
Billie Holiday--Good Morning Heartache--Original Decca Masters--MCA Records
Billy Eckstine--I Want To Talk About You--A Cottage For Sale--DEcca Jazz
Marianne Solivan--After You--Prisoner Of Love--Hipnotic

Wes Montgomery--When A Man Loves A Woman--A Day In A Life--A&M
Miles Davis--Blue In Green--Kind Of Blue--Columbia
Haki Madhubuti--Medasi--Medasi--Third World

Ahmad Jamal--Blue Moon--Blue Moon--Jazz Village
Gil Scott-Heron--Racetrack In France--Bridges--Arista
Joe Chambers--Irina--Moving Pictures Orchestra--Savant

Woody Shaw--Escape velocity--Live At The Village Vanguard--Columbia
Eric Reed--26-2--Here--Maxjazz
Gregory Porter--On My way to Harlem--Be Good--Motema
Claudio Roditi--Mr. P.C.--Milestones--Candid

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM