[JPL] Jazzman's Playlist June 10, 2012

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:26:18 EDT 2012

     TomtheJazzman
     WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZNB
     WHYC- GREENVILLE-88.1

     10-Jun-12

TIME    ARTIST/GROUP    TITLE/SELECTION

18:01    Dee Dee Bridgewater    Misty
18:10    Eric Reed    Round Midnight
18:16    Jimmy  Smith    Mimosa
18:22    Eddie Henderson    Ceora
18:29    Helio Alves    Chan's Song
18:39    Ahmad Jamal    Invitation
18:52    Horace Silver    Sister Sadie
18:55    Horace Silver    The Preacher
19:02    Horace Silver    Strollin'
19:08    Sarah Vaughan    Send In The Clowns
19:14    John Alred/Wycliffe Gordon    Skylark
19:23    Roger Chong    Memories Of Venice
19:27    Doris Day    The Song Is You
19:32    Romain Collin    Stop The Train
19:36    The Jens Wendelboe Big Band    Suite For Bjorn
19:45    Steve Kuhn    Romance
19:50    Chris Botti    Over The Rainbow
19:56    Eyal Vilner    Isn't This A Lovely Day
20:01    Andrew Swift    Soldier
20:06    Bobby Broom    Fambrocious
20:10    Lenny Marcus    After Hours
20:14    Anne Sajdera    Sambinha
20:18    Three Voices    Fotografia
20:25    Chris Brubeck-Triple Play    Take Five
20:35    Brian Bromberg    Compared To That
20:44    Andrew Swift    Song For Sherin
20:53    Three Voices    Stella By Stalight
21:00    Calvin Keys    All Blues
21:06    Lenny Marcus    Stick With It
21:10    Richard D. Philipsek    Sunbeam
21:16    Eyal Vilner    Wood'N You
21:20    Judi Silvano/Fred Jacobs    You've Changed
21:25    The Jens Wendelboe Big Band    Joy Spring
21:32    Stanley Turrentine    Pieces Of A Dream
21:40    Adam Kromelow    Bushido
21:45    Spike Wiler    After You're Gone
21:51    Adam Kromelow    Undercurrent
21:57    Matt Savage    The City Is Alive
22:02    Arturo Sandoval    Birks Works
22:08    Chris Botti    What A Wonderful World
22:15    Tony Monaco    You Rock My World
22:21    Terrene Brewer    Softly As The Morning Sunrise
22:25    Paul McCartney    We Three
22:29    Jazz Soul Seven    Superfly
22:38    Melody Gardot    Lisboa
22:44    Amina Figarova    On The Go
22:50    Kate McGerry    I Just Found Out About Love
22:53    Bria Skonberg    Chilliwack Cheer