[JPL] Submitting Playlist Report - Tip

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:50:08 EDT 2012

I have found that if I print out my playlist and then double check what
I have entered in my JW Report that I often times find I have omitted
several selections and take that opportunity to add them or update my
report.

Of course the older releases like Horace Silver and Jimmy Smith do not
get added to the JW Report.
Hope this helps with the accuracy of the weekly report.

Again, if you have problems or issues I am here to help you with getting
your information posted.
Please give Ed a break as he works juggling his many other
responsibilities including the Jazz Summit, his regular paying job,
updates to the Beta Reporting system and such.
ALOHA

Tom