[JPL] Change in JPL coming this week

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Mon Jun 11 16:43:48 EDT 2012

Hi JPLers,

Later this week, we will be moving the JPL from its current server to hosting by Google Groups for Business. This will allow you to participate in the conversation via web browser in addition to email.

It also will allow JazzWeek to get rid of a server costing more than $1,000 a year.

With the move, we will no longer have the ability to have sponsorships on individual messages. However, we will make possible sponsored messages to the list, with a limit of one per day.

We'll move your addresses automatically to the new groups. You should not need to make any changes. The list address will remain the same.

Thanks,
Ed