[JPL] Aging Programmers

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 20:54:07 EDT 2012

WFNX was an Alternative Rock station so for the Jazz Brunch it wasn't even an option, which was fine. I felt it was my obligation to challenge people's expectations of what a Jazz show was supposed to be and that did not mean playing Smooth Jazz. We did a pretty good job for 26 years. The beboppers abandoned the show very early on.

Jeff Turton