[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 6/11/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jun 12 05:56:39 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday June 11, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawai’i
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Wayne Bergeron – Plays Well With Others – You Go To My Head – (Concord)
Wayne Bergeron – Plays Well With Others – Georgia – (Concord)
Alan Broadbent – Personal Standards – The Long Goodbye – (Concord)
*Pete Christlieb – Tall & Small – Bosco Says – (Bosco)
Phil Norman – Encore – Sonny’s Step – (MAMA)
*Tony Monaco – Celebration – Taken My Time – (Chicken Coup)
*Brian Bromberg – Compared To That – I’m Just Sayin’ – (Artistry)
*Dmitry Baevsky – The Composers – Tears Inside – (Sharp 9)
9:00 pm
Bill Harris – Inside-Out – Little Rootie Tootie – (Pensativa)
Sunnie Paxson – Bohemian Sun – There Is No Greater Love – (Rox Bro)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – Wendy – (Primrose Lane)
*Ahmad Jamal – Blue Moon – Invitation – (Jazz Village)
Gary Smulyan – Smul’s Paradise – Smul’s Paradise – (Capri)
*RJ – Deceiving Eyes – I Took A Chance On Loving You – (self release)
Gerald Beckett – Standard Flute – Wild Flower – (Summit)
10:00 pm
Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Ceu E Mar – (Resonance)
*Eddie Gomez – Per Sempre – Why Cry? – (BFM)
Vanguard Jazz Orchestra – Forever Lasting – One Finger Snap – (Planet Arts)
Dan Jacobs – Play Song – Speak Low – (Metro)
Sammy Figueroa – Urban Nature – 7th Door To Your Left – ((Senator)
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – Easter Parade – (Concord)
Denise Donatelli – In The Company Of Friends – Dream Dancing – (Jazzed Media
11:00pm
Count Basie – April In Paris – April In Paris  – (Verve)
Count Basie – April In Paris – Shiny Stockings – (Verve)
Count Basie – April In Paris – Corner Pocket – (Verve)
Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – Bluesette – (Meridian)
Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue – All Blues – (Columbia)
Vince Mendoza – Bights On Earth – The Stars You Saw – (Horizontal)
Ali Jackson, Jr. –Yes! – Way Way Back – (Sunnyside)

* Indicates recent release