[JPL] Help! I lost Renma Records promoters' contact

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Tue Jun 12 13:06:56 EDT 2012

In condensing and organizing all my promoter contacts, I threw out the promoter that reps for Renma Records, I need to inquire about the Duke Ellington Legacy band and Virginia Mayhew, both of which are being played. An in advance thank you for refreshing my "aging programmer" memory. I guess it's time to eliminate a notebook and go to a hard disk promoter and label address book.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director
The Oasis In The City, The Front Range and the High Country!
jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station