[JPL] John McLaughlin

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:36:31 EDT 2012

At first he seemed like he didn't really want to get into it, but then once
he did, he was inspired (and inspirational!).  My mantra for years is that
jazz was fusion to begin with - so great to hear one of the masters
articulate this idea the way that he did.

Great, Larry, thanks for posting this.

Aloha, Brad