[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 6/12/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 05:56:27 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday June 12, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawai’i
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Omaha Gathering – (Sea Breeze)
*Kris Berg – Same Time/Last Year – Softly As In A Morning Sunrise – (MAMA)
*Chick Corea – Further Explorations – Alice In Wonderland – (Concord)
*Bob Lark – Reunion – Mad Dan’s – (Jazzed Media)
Scott Whitfield – Live At Charlie O’s – Spring Kiss – (Summit)
*Sunnie Paxson – Bohemian Sun – Dolphin Dance – (Rox Bro)
*Bill Harris – Inside Out – Pensativa – (Pensativa)
9:00 pm
Dave Stahl – From A To Z – Poinciana – (Abee Cake)
*Nick Moran – No Time Like Now – My Beautiful– (Manor)
*Jeff Lorber – Galaxy – Live Wire – (Heads Up)
*Jeff Lorber – Galaxy – Big Brother – (Heads Up)
Mike Longo – To My Surprise – You’ve Changed – (CAP)
Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra – Shout Me Out! – Shout Me Out! – (Fable)
Toots Thielemans – The Soul Of – You Are My Sunshine – (Doctor Jazz)
Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Para Nada – (Resonance)
10:00 pm
*Jens Wendelboe – Fresh Heat – Suite To Bjorn – (Rosa)
Bill King – Beat Street – My Summer Rose – (7 Arts)
Randy Halberstadt – Parallel Tracks – Invitation – (Origin)
Dave Valentin – Pure Imagination – Smile – (HighNote)
Joe Gilman – Brubeck Revisited – The Duke – (Sunnyside)
Arturo O’Farrill – 40 Acres And A Burro – El Sur – (Zoho)
Keith Jarrett – Bye Bye Blackbird – You Won’t Forget Me – (ECM)
11:00pm
Andy Martin – Setting The Standard – My Ship – (Drew Bone)
John Lewis // Hank Jones – Piano Playhouse – I’ll Remember April – (AMJ)
One For All – Invades Vancouver – Nemesis – (Cellar Live)
*Hiroe Sekine – After The Rainfall – Inútil Paisagem – (Sekai)
Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Destiny – (18th & Vine)
Oscar Peterson – Finest Hour – Sometimes I’m Happy – (Verve)

* Indicates recent release