[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 6/13/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jun 14 05:48:27 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday June 13, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawai’i
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Eyal Vilner – Introducing – Un Poco Loco – (Gut String)
*Steve Smith – Live! One Great Night – Cat Walk – (BFM)
Oscar Peterson – Finest Hour – The Astaire Blues – (Verve)
*Gerry Mulligan – Legends Live – Line For Lyons – (Jazz Haus)
Chet Baker – This Times The Dreams On Me – Russ Job – (Pacific Jazz)
*Tony Monaco – Celebration – Slow Down Slag – (Chicken Coup)
*Bill Evans – Live At Top Of The Gate – Someday My Prince Will Come – (Resonance)
9:00 pm
*Arturo Sandoval – Dear Diz – Salt Peanuts – (Concord)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Royal – (Sea Breeze)
*Piero Odorici – Cedar Walton Presents – Tin Tin Deo – (Savant)
Salsamba – Mambo Del Sol – Mambo Del Sol – (Clavé)
Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Out Of This World – (Playscape)
John Klemmer / Oscar Castro Neves – Simpatico – My Funny Valentine – (JVC)
Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Levitation – (Resonance)
10:00 pm
*Pete Christlieb – Tall & Small – Minuet– (Bosco)
Stephane Grappelli & Yo-Yo Ma – Easy To Love – (CBS)
Scott Martin – Only Trust Your Heart – Tangerine – (SCM)
Torcuato Mariano – Paradise Station – Sincere Lies – (Windham Hill)
Mike LeDonne – Smokin’ Out Loud – After The Love Has Gone – (Savant)
Dave Tull – I Just Want To Get Paid – Every Other Day I Have The Blues – (Toy Car)
Marilyn Harris – Round Trip – That Afternoon In Harlem – (Wrightwood)
Jimmy Smith – The Master II – Laura – (Blue Note)
Ivan Lins – Millennium – Dinorah, Dinorah – (Mercury)
11:00pm
Carl Saunders – Eclecticism – Blues For The Common Man – (SNL)
Keith Jarrett – At The Blue Note – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (ECM)
3 Guitars – Live At The Jazz Bakery – Dreamsville – (Art Song)
*Beegie Adair – The Real Thing – Caravan – (Green Hill)
Stefan Karlsson – Music Is Forever – Music Is Forever – (TNC)

* Indicates recent release