[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jun 14 21:33:08 EDT 2012

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 6/12/2012 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
David Liebman & Nancy Reed – Neighbors
Soul Seven - Impressions of Curtis Mayfield
Duke Ellington Legacy - Single Petal of a Rose
Eddie Gomez - Per Sempre
Brian Bromberg - Compared to That
Steve Kuhn - Wisteria
Joe Locke/Geoffrey Keezer Group – Signing
Arturo Sandoval - Dear Diz
Sarah Elgeti - Into the Open
Brad Mehldau – Ode
11-20
Amina Figerova – Twelve
Melody Gardot - Absence
The Cookers - Believe
Andrew Swift - Swift Kick
Virginia Mayhew - Mary Lou WIlliams - The Next 100 Years
Mike Freeman - The Vibesman
Virginia Schenck - VA
Bria Skonberg - So Is the Day
Veronneau - Jazz Samba Project
Bobby Broom - Upper West Side Story
and...
Tessa Souter - Beyond the Blue
Rich Thompson - Generations
Piero Odorici - Cedar Walton Presents
Ahmad Jamal - Blue Moon
Randy Napoleon - The Jukebox Crowd
Lynne Arriale - Solo
Shawnn Monteiro - To Carmen with Love
David Caceres - David Caceres
Allan Harris & Takana Miyamoto - Convergence
Michael Benedict & Bopitude - Five and On
Tony Monaco - Celebration
Pete Smyser - The Jerome Kern Concert
Esperanza Spalding - Radio Music Society
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Twenty Dozen
Steve Turre - Woody's Delight
Kate  McGarry - Girl Talk
Dayna Kurtz - Secret Canon Vol. 1
Mary Stallings - Don't Look Back
Lisa Hilton - American Impressions
John Pizzarelli - Double Exposure
Pete Zimmer - Prime of Life
Dan DeChellis Trio - ...my age of anxiety
Kathy Kosins - To the Ladies of Cool
Chano Dominguez - Flamenco Sketches
Gregory Porter - Be Good
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - An Attitude for Gratitude
Gregoire Maret - Gregoirt Maret
Chris Hazelton – Peregrination
Chaise Lounge – Insomnia
Alfredo Rodriguez - Sound of Space
Adds:
Susie Arioli - All the Way
Sara Gazarek - Blossom and Bee
Stacey Kent - Dreamer in Concert
Mike Stern - All Over the Place
Cassandra Wilson - Another Country

Doodlin' - June 14, 2012 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Amina Figerova - Twelve - On the Go
Stacey Kent - Dreamer in Concert - Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars
David Caceres - David Caceres - Tell Me a Bedtime Story

Ben Haugland - Point of No Return - The Eleventh Hour
Johannes Mossinger - The New Jersey Session - Follow Her Trail
Cassandra Wilson - Another Country - Red Guitar
Lynne Arriale - Solo - Yada, Yada, Yada

Sara Gazarek - Blossom and Bee - So This Is Love
Duke Ellington Legacy - Single Petal of a Rose - In a Mellow Tone
Pete Smyser - The Jerome Kern Concert - Remind Me

Louis Durra - The Best of All Possible Worlds - Tangled Up In Blue
Deborah Shulman & Larry Zalkind - Lost in the Stars - I Feel Pretty
Mike Freeman - The Vibesman - Blue

Jazz Soul Seven - Impressions of Curtis Mayfield - Gypsy Woman
Lakecia Benjamin - Retox - Keep Talkin'

Al Jarreau and the Metropole Orkest - Live - Spain (I Can Recall)

Susie Arioli - All the Way - Here's That Rainy Day
Virginia Schenck - VA - Learning How to Listen
Mike Stern - All Over the Place - As Far As We Know
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'