[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 6/14/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jun 15 05:49:35 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday June 14, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawai’i
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – Somethin’ Special – (Tetrachord)
Gene Harris – Live In London – Blue Monk – (Resonance)
Sadao Watanabe – Elis – Quilombo – (Elektra)
Denise Donatelli – What Lies Within – Velas – (Savant)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – O Nosso Amor – (Philips)
Sacha Boutros – Simply Sacha – Chega De Saudade – (SB)
Sacha Boutros – Simply Sacha – The Lamp Is Low– (SB
Sacha Boutros – Simply Sacha – Stormy Monday – (SB
Dave Tull – I just Want To Get Paid – Every Other Day I Have The Blues – (Toy Car)
9:00 pm
Red Holloway – Go Red Go! – Deep Purple – (Delmark)
Torcuato Mariano – Paradise State – A Train To Uberaba – (Windham Hill)
Don Grusin – The Hang – Road Town – (Sovereign Artists)
Quincy Jones – Back On The Block – Setembro – (Qwest)
John Hicks – Nightwind – Misty – (HighNote)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – If I Were A Bell – (self release)
Gary Meek – Good Friends – That’s Why – (self release)
10:00 pm
Chick Corea & Hiromi Uehara – Duet – Very Early – (Concord)
*Jeff Hamilton – Red Sparkle – Ain’t That A Peach – (Capri)
*Esperanza Spalding – Radio Music Society – Radio Song – (Heads Up)
*Ahmad Jamal – Blue Moon – Morning Mist – (Jazz Village)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Inside Out – (HighNote)
Oscar Peterson – Finest Hour – Young And Foolish – (Verve)
Phil Norman – Encore – Mendocino Nights – (MAMA)
11:00pm
Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Lament – (HighNote)
*Sean Nowell – Stockholm Sweetnin’ – Chelsea Bridge – (Positone)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – When Sunny Gets Blue – (Primrose Lane)
Keith Jarrett – Trio In Tokyo – I’ll Remember April – (ECM)
Scott Whitfield – Live At Charlie O’s – Sunset Dreams – (Summit)
Bill Trujillo – Still Tru! _ Moonlight Becomes You – (TNC)

* Indicates recent release