[JPL] Fwd: Jazz Party hosted by Mel Lipton Sat. Jun 2 2012

merrillfla merrillfla at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 08:12:00 EDT 2012

Jazz     Party

hosted     by Mel Lipton

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:48 PM

Hi Fly [6:26]
by Joe Ascione Octet | My       Buddy

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:45 PM

95 or 64 [8:07]
by Budman/Levy Orchestra | From       There to Here

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:36 PM

There's a Lull in My Life [4:21]
by Susie Arioli feat. Jordan       Officer | All The Way

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:30 PM

Long Ago and Far Away [4:00]
by Jack Nimitz and Friends |       Yesterday and Today

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:19 PM

Grooveyard [7:02]
by Harold Land | Harold in the       Land of Jazz

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:18 PM

Last Tango in Paris [3:44]
by Carlos Franzetti City of       Prague Philharmonic | Film Noir Feat Andy Fusco

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:03 PM

A Women's Way [3:40]
by Halie Loren | Heart       First

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:57 PM

Ellington Medley [8:29]
by Peter Appleyard | Peter       Appleyard and the Jazz Giants

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:51 PM

Castles in The Sand [6:00]
by Marion McPartland | Silent       Pool

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:49 PM

Ivy [6:54]
by Richard Wyands Trio | As Long as There's       Music

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:36 PM

Lover [7:0]
by Dena Derose | Live At the Jazz Standard

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:32 PM

I'm Gonna Laugh You RightOut of My       Life [5:35]
by Joyce DiCamillo Trio | Sunrise Lady

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:23 PM

With Friends Like These [4:34]
by Ed Vizinho Jim Ward Big Band       | With Friends Like These

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:09 PM

I Gotta Right to The Blues [4:57]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:05 PM

Mean to Me [8:20]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:03 PM

The lady is a Tramp [3:37]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:02 PM

That Old Black Magic [1:46]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:58 PM

Love Dance [3:37]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:52 PM

Speak Low [9:31]
by Dan Jacobs Quartet | Play       Song

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:49 PM

Moments Notice /Naima [7:58]
by Alan Broadbent Trio |       Moments Notice

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:34 PM

Rush Hour [6:04]
by Bob Leatherbarrow | Bumpin'       In the Basement

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:30 PM

You Stepped Out of A Dream [5:15]
by Lorez Alexandria | Star       Eyes

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:27 PM

Ruby My Dear [4:45]
by Bill Holman Band | Brilliant       Corners The Music of Thelonious Monk

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:16 PM

Bassdrumsaxbone [3:19]
by Juliann Kuchocki | Broken       Compass

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:56 PM

Recordame [5:09]
by Ali Ryerson | Jammin' At the       Jazz Corner

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:54 PM

All or Nothing At All [4:21]
by Patrick Williams and his Big       Band | Sinatraland

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:52 PM

Blue Bossa [13:04]
by Chris Greene Quartet | A       Group Effort

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:46 PM

Alone Together [8:04]
by Lenore Raphael Howard Alden       | Loverly

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:44 PM

Aqua De Beber Photograph       Meditation [7:50]
by Astrud Gilberto Antonio Carlos Jobim | Antonio       Carlos Jobim The Man From Ipanema

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:46 PM

Jeannine [6:09]
by Phil Kelly & Southwest       Prevailing Winds | My Museum

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:31 PM

The Lusty Month of May [4:38]
by Andre Previn | Camelot .       Thinking of You

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:24 PM

My Attorney Bernie [4:01]
by Judy Roberts | Circle of       Friends

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:18 PM

Spanish Bay [8:50]
by Gerald Wilson Orchestra |       Theme for Monterey

=