[JPL] Fwd: Jazz Party hosted by Mel Lipton Sat. Jun 2 2012

Reedylm at aol.com Reedylm at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 13:48:59 EDT 2012

Thanks for playing Juliann Kuchocki! :)

Lisa  Reedy
Lisa Reedy Promotions
775-826-0755
_www.jazzpromotion.com_ (http://www.jazzpromotion.com/)
reedylm at aol.com

In a message dated 6/15/2012 5:12:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
merrillfla at aol.com writes:

Jazz     Party

hosted   by Mel Lipton

Sat, Jun 2,  2012
07:48 PM

Hi Fly [6:26]
by Joe  Ascione Octet | My       Buddy

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:45  PM

95 or 64 [8:07]
by Budman/Levy Orchestra  | From       There to Here

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:36  PM

There's a Lull in My Life [4:21]
by  Susie Arioli feat. Jordan       Officer | All The  Way

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
07:30 PM

Long Ago and Far Away  [4:00]
by Jack Nimitz and Friends |       Yesterday and  Today

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
07:19 PM

Grooveyard  [7:02]
by Harold Land | Harold in the       Land of  Jazz

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
07:18 PM

Last Tango in Paris  [3:44]
by Carlos Franzetti City of       Prague  Philharmonic | Film Noir Feat
Andy Fusco

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:03 PM

A Women's Way [3:40]
by Halie Loren | Heart     First

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:57 PM

Ellington Medley [8:29]
by Peter Appleyard | Peter     Appleyard and the Jazz Giants

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:51 PM

Castles in The Sand [6:00]
by Marion McPartland |  Silent       Pool

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:49 PM

Ivy [6:54]
by Richard Wyands Trio | As Long as There's   Music

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:36 PM

Lover [7:0]
by Dena Derose | Live At the Jazz  Standard

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:32 PM

I'm Gonna  Laugh You RightOut of My       Life [5:35]
by Joyce  DiCamillo Trio | Sunrise Lady

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:23 PM

With Friends Like These [4:34]
by Ed Vizinho Jim Ward Big  Band       | With Friends Like These

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:09  PM

I Gotta Right to The Blues [4:57]
by  Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right to  Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:05 PM

Mean to Me  [8:20]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right to  Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:03 PM

The lady is a  Tramp [3:37]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right  to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:02 PM

That Old  Black Magic [1:46]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta        Right to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:58 PM

Love  Dance [3:37]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta       Right  to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:52 PM

Speak Low  [9:31]
by Dan Jacobs Quartet | Play        Song

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
05:49 PM

Moments Notice /Naima  [7:58]
by Alan Broadbent Trio |       Moments  Notice

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
05:34 PM

Rush Hour [6:04]
by  Bob Leatherbarrow | Bumpin'       In the  Basement

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:30 PM

You Stepped  Out of A Dream [5:15]
by Lorez Alexandria | Star        Eyes

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
05:27 PM

Ruby My Dear  [4:45]
by Bill Holman Band | Brilliant       Corners  The Music of Thelonious Monk

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:16 PM

Bassdrumsaxbone [3:19]
by Juliann Kuchocki | Broken     Compass

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:56 PM

Recordame [5:09]
by Ali Ryerson | Jammin' At the     Jazz Corner

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:54 PM

All or Nothing At All [4:21]
by Patrick Williams and his Big   Band | Sinatraland

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:52 PM

Blue Bossa [13:04]
by Chris Greene Quartet | A     Group Effort

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:46 PM

Alone Together [8:04]
by Lenore Raphael Howard Alden     | Loverly

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:44 PM

Aqua  De Beber Photograph       Meditation [7:50]
by Astrud  Gilberto Antonio Carlos Jobim | Antonio       Carlos Jobim  The
Man From Ipanema

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:46 PM

Jeannine [6:09]
by Phil Kelly & Southwest     Prevailing Winds | My Museum

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:31 PM

The Lusty Month of May [4:38]
by Andre Previn | Camelot  .       Thinking of You

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:24 PM

My Attorney Bernie [4:01]
by Judy Roberts | Circle of   Friends

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:18 PM

Spanish Bay [8:50]
by Gerald Wilson Orchestra |     Theme for  Monterey

=

------