[JPL] Fwd: Jazz Party hosted by Mel Lipton Sat. Jun 2 2012

Reedylm at aol.com Reedylm at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 13:51:47 EDT 2012

Whoops.  Did not mean to send to the whole list.

Lisa  Reedy
Lisa Reedy Promotions
775-826-0755
_www.jazzpromotion.com_ (http://www.jazzpromotion.com/)
reedylm at aol.com

Thanks for playing Juliann Kuchocki! :)

reedylm at aol.com

In  a message dated 6/15/2012 5:12:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
merrillfla at aol.com  writes:

Jazz   Party

hosted   by Mel  Lipton

Sat, Jun 2,  2012
07:48 PM

Hi  Fly [6:26]
by Joe  Ascione Octet | My        Buddy

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:45  PM

95 or  64 [8:07]
by Budman/Levy Orchestra  | From        There to Here

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:36   PM

There's a Lull in My Life [4:21]
by  Susie Arioli feat.  Jordan       Officer | All The   Way

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
07:30 PM

Long Ago  and Far Away  [4:00]
by Jack Nimitz and Friends |     Yesterday and  Today

Sat,  Jun 2,  2012
07:19 PM

Grooveyard  [7:02]
by Harold Land | Harold  in the       Land of   Jazz

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
07:18 PM

Last  Tango in Paris  [3:44]
by Carlos Franzetti City of     Prague  Philharmonic | Film Noir Feat
Andy  Fusco

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
07:03 PM

A Women's Way  [3:40]
by Halie Loren | Heart      First

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:57 PM

Ellington  Medley [8:29]
by Peter Appleyard | Peter     Appleyard and  the Jazz Giants

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:51  PM

Castles in The Sand [6:00]
by Marion McPartland |   Silent       Pool

Sat, Jun 2,  2012
06:49 PM

Ivy [6:54]
by Richard Wyands Trio | As Long as  There's   Music

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:36  PM

Lover [7:0]
by Dena Derose | Live At the Jazz   Standard

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:32 PM

I'm  Gonna  Laugh You RightOut of My       Life  [5:35]
by Joyce  DiCamillo Trio | Sunrise Lady

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
06:23 PM

With Friends Like These [4:34]
by Ed  Vizinho Jim Ward Big  Band       | With Friends Like  These

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:09  PM

I Gotta  Right to The Blues [4:57]
by  Marian Montgomery | I Gotta     Right to  Sing....

Sat, Jun 2,  2012
06:05 PM

Mean to Me  [8:20]
by Marian Montgomery |  I Gotta       Right to   Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
06:03 PM

The lady  is a  Tramp [3:37]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta     Right  to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2,  2012
06:02 PM

That Old  Black Magic [1:46]
by Marian  Montgomery | I Gotta        Right to  Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:58 PM

Love   Dance [3:37]
by Marian Montgomery | I Gotta        Right  to Sing....

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:52  PM

Speak Low  [9:31]
by Dan Jacobs Quartet | Play   Song

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
05:49  PM

Moments Notice /Naima  [7:58]
by Alan Broadbent Trio  |       Moments  Notice

Sat,   Jun 2, 2012
05:34 PM

Rush Hour [6:04]
by  Bob  Leatherbarrow | Bumpin'       In the   Basement

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:30 PM

You  Stepped  Out of A Dream [5:15]
by Lorez Alexandria | Star     Eyes

Sat,  Jun 2, 2012
05:27  PM

Ruby My Dear  [4:45]
by Bill Holman Band |  Brilliant       Corners  The Music of Thelonious
Monk

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
05:16  PM

Bassdrumsaxbone [3:19]
by Juliann Kuchocki | Broken   Compass

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:56  PM

Recordame [5:09]
by Ali Ryerson | Jammin' At the   Jazz Corner

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:54  PM

All or Nothing At All [4:21]
by Patrick Williams and his  Big   Band | Sinatraland

Sat, Jun 2,  2012
04:52 PM

Blue Bossa [13:04]
by Chris Greene Quartet |  A     Group Effort

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:46  PM

Alone Together [8:04]
by Lenore Raphael Howard Alden   | Loverly

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
04:44  PM

Aqua  De Beber Photograph        Meditation [7:50]
by Astrud  Gilberto Antonio Carlos Jobim |  Antonio       Carlos Jobim  The
Man From  Ipanema

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:46 PM

Jeannine  [6:09]
by Phil Kelly & Southwest     Prevailing Winds |  My Museum

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:31 PM

The Lusty  Month of May [4:38]
by Andre Previn | Camelot  .     Thinking of You

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:24  PM

My Attorney Bernie [4:01]
by Judy Roberts | Circle  of   Friends

Sat, Jun 2, 2012
03:18  PM

Spanish Bay [8:50]
by Gerald Wilson Orchestra |   Theme for   Monterey

=

------

Sponsorship  information:  jplsponsor at jazzweek.com

------