[JPL] New JazzWeek Chart Reporting

Michael Carlson mcpro at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 15:00:21 EDT 2012

Seems to me that all of us can carry this torch a little - I am
reminding stations that have not reported and thanking those, of course,
who are making what is a pretty time consuming effort for several.
For my small part, I intend to use the existing and future charts as
bait each week for those on my various lists that have not responded.
Wanted to encourage all to share the charts with all appropriate
broadcasters going forward - we are now a moving train - need to help
stragglers see it move with the music we are all dedicated to.
Mike