[JPL] New JazzWeek Chart Reporting

Mark Rini mark at groovmarketing.com
Fri Jun 15 15:18:50 EDT 2012

agreed, Mike.

We are reminding the folks who are not reporting  and asking them to please
consider doing so. If a station is not reporting, not getting back to us
and doesn't have a searchable playlist on their website, yes, they are in
jeopardy of losing service. Of course there are other variables to consider
as well.

 But I think strong arming/threatening at this point is premature. Don't
get me wrong, some pressure needs to be applied, but the % of reporting
stations is growing every week and there are still some stations in drive
and others who are on vacation. As long as the number of stations continues
to grow weekly, I'm confident we'll get to a point where we have a panel
that that accurately reflects national airplay.

MR