[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 02:44:35 EDT 2012

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Katie Bull, One Moment (Freak Miracle) 2011
Malcomb Hunter & The Makeshift Dream Orchestra, Subwayride/Citywide
(Nostalgia in My Square Head) 2011
Ramiro Musotto, Ochossi (Civilizacao & Barbarye) 2006
Roy Nathanson, London Story    Sotto Voce    2006
Cat Power, In This Hole (The Covers Record) 2000
Marc Ribot, Simbi (Marc Ribot Plays Solo Guitar Works of Frantz Casseus)
1993
Hamiet Bluiett, Mpr-1 (Baritone Nation) 1997

Vitaly Golovnev, Because Together (What Matters) 2011
Henry Threadgill's Zooid, A Day Off (Tomorrow Sunny/The Revelry, Spp) 2012
Woody Shaw, Isabel The Liberator (For Sure!) 1980
Becca Stevens, Kiss From a Rose (Weightless) 2011
Kenny Wheeler & Brian Dickinson, title (Still Waters) 2005
John Escreet, Kickback (The Age We Live In) 2011

Mary Halvorson Quintet, Forgotten Men In Silver [No. 24] (Bending Bridges)
2012
The Harris Simon Trio, Lucky So And So (Show Me The Way To Get Out Of This
World) 2012
Nat Adderley, I've Got Plenty Of Nothin' (Branching Out)
Marlene Ver Planck, I Got The Sun In The Morning (Marlene Ver Planck Meets
Saxomania In Paris)
Dafnis Prieto, The Magic Danzonete (Proverb Trio) 2012
Joel Harrison-Lorenzo Feliciati-Cuong Vu-Roy Powell-Dan Weiss, Small Table
Rules (Holy Abyss) 2012

Jim Black-Trevor Dunn-Oscar Noriega-Chris Speed, Uri Bird (Endangered
Blood) 2011
Steve Kuhn w/Joey Baron & Steve Swallow, Good Lookin’ Rookie (Wisteria) 2011
Steve Lehman Trio, Jeannine (Dialect Flourescent) 2012
Fly Trio, Diorite (Year Of The Snake) 2012

Joe McPhee & Ingebrigt Håker Flaten, Truth in the Abstract Blues (Blue
Chicago Blues )2010
Scott Cowan, You Ole Cracker (Jack's Place) 2012
Alfredo Rodriguez, Silence (Sounds of Space) 2012
Alexia Bomtempo, Shoot me dead (I just happen to be here) 2012
Alan Bern, Track 15 (Triophilia) 2010

Get The Blessing, Between Fear And Sex (Oc Dc) 2012
Ralph Alessi, A Dollar in Your Shoe (Wiry Strong) 2011
Darius Jones Quartet, So Sad (Book Of Mæ'bul - Another Kind Of Sunrise)
2012

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

*That the thugs of commerce seldom fail to win out in the end*
*does not lessen the glory of the moment* -* Alex Ross*

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126