[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List Wclk 91.9FM, Wclk.com Clark Atlanta University

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 18:09:54 EDT 2012

 Jay Edwards Jun 16, 2012
2:00PM - 6:00PM
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Arturo Sandoval A Night In Tunsia Black Music Month Amazon
Ray Vega & Thomas Marriott It's You or No One East - West Trumpet Summit Amazon
Roy Ayers Obama Say King of The Vibes Amazon
Rhonda Thomas When Music Was Good Listen Amazon
Bill Summers Tracie Head Hunters Platinum Amazon
Maysa Out Of The Blue Maysa Amazon
Mark Rapp Cissy Strut Token Tales Amazon
Charles Fambrough Fun City Upright City Amazon
Milton Suggs Hope Things To Come Amazon
Julie Dexter To Be Poor is A Crime J'life Tomorrow's Warriors Amazon
Melvin Jones The Jug Or Not Pivot Amazon
AfroBop Alliance El Nino Una Mas Amazon
Claudia Hayden Havana Moods Abstract Amazon
Tape Five Birds Like It Tape Five Amazon
DuDuka Da Fonseca Partido Out Samba Fantasia Amazon
Delicatessen Be Careful, It's My Heart My Baby Just Cares For Me Amazon
Monty Alexander King Tubby Meets The Rockers Uptown Harlem Kingston Express Amazon
New World Beat The Dance Has Just Begun After Carnival Amazon
Peter Hemus Free Form Rhodesmode Amazon
Swing Out Sister La Source Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Francisco Aguabella Intensity H20 Amazon
Rick Davies Insomnio Siempre Salsa Amazon
Ray Barretto Lucretia The Cat Got Mambo Amazon
Pete Escovedo Baila Cha Cha E Music Amazon
Horace Silver Song for My Father Song For My Father Amazon
Carmen Lundy All Day All Night Carmen Lundy Amazon
Earl Klugh Ocean Blue The Spice of Life Amazon
Wes Montgomery California Dreamin California Dreamin Amazon
Tom Lellis For Better Days Avenue of Americas Amazon
Erik Charleston Paraiba Essentially Hermeto Amazon
 Back to top