[JPL] New JazzWeek Chart Reporting

Tom Marcello tom at joelocke.com
Sat Jun 16 22:07:08 EDT 2012

Hello All,

  What hasn't been mentioned here is how important the JazzWeek Chart
is to both the artists and the labels that they record for.
If all the Jazz programing stations become aware of that fact, and
I'm here to say so, that should be motivation  enough to become a
active participant.

  I'm sure that the Promo professionals push all stations to become a
participant, but I'm not so sure that the Record Labels do anything
to encourage the stations that they service to become active member
stations.

  Any ideas are welcome,

Best,

Tom