[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 03:07:20 EDT 2012

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Steve Lehman Trio, Moment's Notice (Dialect Flourescent) 2012
Brandon Wright, Shapeshifter (Journeyman) 2012
Henry Threadgill's Zooid, Ambient Pressure Thereby *Tomorrow Sunny/The
Revelry, Spp) 2012
Fly Trio, Festival Tune (Year Of The Snake) 2011
Eric Reed, Rhythm-A-Ning (The Baddest Monk) 2012

Curtis Fuller, Then I'll Be Tired of You (Down Home) 2012
David Liebman Nancy Reed, Street Of Dreams (Neighbors) 2012
Colin Vallon Trio, Noreia (Rruga) 2011
Don Byron, The Goon Drag (Ivey-Divey_ 2004
Buddy Woods, Don't Sell It [Don't Give It Away] (Broke, Black & Blue:
Volume Three - Good Whiskey Blues)1937
Junior Wells, She Wants to Sell My Monkey (Come On In This House) 1996

Ernest Ranglin, Kunene (Modern Answers To Old Problems) 2000
Burnt Sugar, If There's A Hell Below (The Crepescularium) 2001
Gretchen Parlato, Me and You (The Lost and Found) 2011
Regina Carter, Kothbiro [w/Intro]  Reverse Thread) 2010
Larry Goldings, Crawdaddy (In My Room) 2011
Jeff Lederer, Arshawsky (Sunwatcher) 2011

The Fully Celebrated, Reptoid Alliance (Drunk On The Blood Of The Holy
Ones) 2009
Tom Waits, Puttin' On The Dog (Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards) 2006
Jeremy Udden, Hammer (If The Past Seems So bright) 2011
Helen Sung, Shall We Tango? (Sungbird) 2007
Steve Coleman & Five Elements, Eight Base Probing (On the Rising of the 64
Paths) 2002

Frank Kimbrough, The Spins (Air) 2007
Ellery Eskelin, Harmonia (Jazz Trash) 1994
Keefe Jackson's Project Project, title (Just Like This) 2008
Mark Murphy, title (Once To Every Heart) 2005

Amir ElSaffar, Journey to the Underworld (Inana) 2011

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

*That the thugs of commerce seldom fail to win out in the end*
*does not lessen the glory of the moment* -* Alex Ross*

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126