[JPL] Encouraging all invitees to report

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Sun Jun 17 14:50:34 EDT 2012

Hello friends,

I am sure that your professional life is similar to mine - doing more with less assistance due to budget cutbacks, etc. And, yes it is true that inputing the data in to the JazzWeek report takes a little time, but it is a worthwhile undertaking.

What is so cool about this development is that through Ed's leadership we are coming together as an international team! We have access to our playlists, the chart and get a picture of what is working for our marvelous music. No one else - like Mediaguide - is doing it for us. We are taking responsibility for our spins with honesty and integrity. We are providing a valuable service to each other, the musicians and the music!

If your station has been invited to report, make a little extra time to fill out the online form and then run with it! It is actually kind of fun once you get the process down.

All for good music,

Linda

Linda Yohn
WEMU Music Director