[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 6/17/2012

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 15:11:55 EDT 2012

    Big Shot Astral Project Big Shot APR 2002  Poop Ain't Gotta Scuffle No
More James Andrews Satchmo of the Ghetto NYNO Music 1998  I Can't Stop
Loving You Davell Crawford the B-3 and me Bullseye Blues & Jazz / Rounder Records
1998  Mama Don't Allow It Wendell Brunious and The New Orleans Roof Jazzmen
Mama Don't Allow It GHB Records 2003  Needle in the Groove Papa Grows Funk
Needle in the Groove Funky Crewe Records 2012  Then There Was You Trombone
Shorty For True Verve Forecast 2011  Locked Down Dr. John Locked Down
Nonesuch Records 2012  Sweet Dreams Are Made of This The Soul Rebels Unlock Your
Mind Rounder Records 2012  Gingerbread Boy Citizen Rhythm Of The People, By
The People, For The People Strong Brew Music 2012  From There To Here BLO -
Budman / Levy Orchestra From There To Here OA2 Records 2012  Compared To That
Brian Bromberg Compared To That Mack Avenue Records II 2012  East of the Sun
David Liebman and Nancy Reid Neighbors Vectordisc 2012  Better Than
Anything Virginia Schenck VA Airborne Ecstasy / Virginia Schenck 2012  They Can't
Take That Away From Me Stacey Kent Dreamer in Concert Blue Note Records 2011
Circle of Fourths Delfeayo Marsalis Sweet Thunder Troubador Jass Records
2011  Hamp's Hump Galactic Crazyhorse Mongoose Volcano Entertainment III 1998
I Love The Life I Live Colleen Savage Algiers Savage Music 2011  Banana
Boogie James Andrews Satchmo of the Ghetto NYNO Music 1998

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P. O. BOX  4787
RICHMOND, VA   23220