Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 23:29:17 EDT 2012

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Benny Goodman--Sing! Sing! Sing!--The War--Sony
Al Hibbler--Do Nothing Til You Hear From You--Most Requested--Columbia
Erskine Hawkins--Tuxedo Junction--The War--Sony
Louis Armstrong--Walkin My Baby Back Home--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Billie Holiday--I Can't Get Started--Swing That Music!--Sony

Horace Silver--Song For My Father--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Bill Evans--Witchcraft--Bill Evans Live At The Top Of The Gate--Resonance
Gregory Porter--On My To Harlem--Be Good--Motema

Kenny Garrett--J Mac--Seeds From The Underground--Mack Avenue
McCoy Tyner--Indo-Serenade--Focal Point--Milestone

Poncho Sanchez--La Familia--La Familia--Concord Picante
Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Illeanna Santamaria--Cancion Para Papa--What i Want--ISM
Andy Narell--Workout--The Hammer--Windhall Hill

Mansur Scott--Song For My Father--Sometimes Forgotten--Pao
Sarah Vaughan--I Got It Bad--Duke Ellington Song Book Two--Pablo
Cynthia Felton--What Are You Doing?--Freedom Jazz Dance--Felton Entertainment

Tardo Hammer--If You See Me Now--Look, Stop & Listen--Sharp Nine
John Coltrane--After The Rain--Gentle Side--Impulse
Gil Scott-Heron--95 South--Bridges--Arista

Ahmad Jamal--Blue Moon--Blue Moon--Jazz Village
Joe Chambers--Irina--Moving Pictures Orchestra--Savant

Dexter Gordon--Gingerbread Boy--Homecoming--Columbia
Bill Evans--Someday My Prince Will Come--Bill Evans Live--Resonance
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz
Hank Mobley---No Room For Squares--No Room For Squares--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM