[JPL] New JazzWeek Chart Reporting

Ken Irwin - WMUA Jazz Music Dir. ken-irwin at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 12:28:46 EDT 2012

Hey, If I can leave a nude beach where I was watching a women's volleyball game to do my report, so can all you other slackers!

Just kidding, I am on vacation in the Atlantic Maritimes and am taking the time to find an internet hookup to collate WMUA's data while away.  I appreciate the work that Ed does and the least I can do to support him is get him our info.  I urge all others to get on board and provide this info.  I feel that it is a very important part of what we can do to support the music we love.

BTW, the only one nude on the beach is my dog Rosie.  She goes "sans collar" on her vacation.  How Shocking!

Peace,

Ken

Ken Irwin
Jazz Music Director and Host of "Java Jazz"
WMUA - FM
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
105 Lincoln Campus Center
Amherst, MA 01003