[JPL] Denver & Colorado in your station's mix

JAZZYGUY1948 at aol.com JAZZYGUY1948 at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 17:40:44 EDT 2012

Arturo,

I'd love to get some of that great product for my S florida audience on my
Sunday morning live jazz brunch show on 880 am the biz 9 am til 12 noon.
Sounds like you are having to much fun..
Best regards

Have associates send product direct to
Stu Grant
20140 ne 3rd ct # 8
miami fla 33179

In a message dated 6/18/2012 5:22:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,