[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 6/18/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jun 19 05:54:51 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday June 18, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawai’i
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Afro Bop Alliance – Una Más – Along Came Betty – (OA2)
Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – Cheese Cake – (Tetrachord)
Reuben Wilson – Fun House – For The Love Of You – (Savant)
Eric Alexander & Vincent Herring – Friendly Fire – Here’s That Rainy Day – (HighNote)
Weather Report – Heavy Weather – A Remark You Made – (Columbia)
Phil Norman – Encore – Dear Mr. Florence – (MAMA)
Jessica Williams – Live At Yoshi’s Vol.2 – Flamenco Sketches – (MaxJazz)
9:00 pm
Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – All The Things You Are – (Savant)
Oscar Peterson – Finest Hour – Sometimes I’m Happy – (Verve)
George Kahn – Compared To What? – Alice In Wonderland – (Playing Records)
Dena Derose – Live At Jazz Standard – It Could Happen To You – (MaxJazz)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – (Primrose Lane)
Pete Christlieb – Self Portrait – Close Enough For Love – (Bosco)
10:00 pm
Vanguard Jazz Orchestra – Live In Tokyo – All Of Me – (Planet Arts)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – Last Night When We Were Young – (MaxJazz)
Shirley Horn – Close Enough For Love – Once I Loved – (Verve)
One For All – The Lineup – Sweet And Lovely – (Sharp 9)
Joey De Francesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
Paul Renz – Beyond Blues – Since I Fell For You – (PPR)
Zen Zadravec – Coming Of Age – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (ZZ)
11:00pm
Wayne Bergeron – You Call This A Living – Laura – (Wag Wecords)
Bob Florence – Soaring – A Soundsketch – (Sea Breeze)
Phil Woods – Swingchronicity – Never Let Me Go – (Jazzed Media)
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Tesoro – (Sea Breeze)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Blue In Green – (Resonance)
Joe Magnarelli – Persistence – I Had The Craziest Dream – (Reservoir)
Kym Purling – Let’s Swing – Where Is Love? – (KPM)

* Indicates recent release