[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jun 20 02:26:00 EDT 2012

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Mark Rae--Medicine--Kraak & Smaak Remixes
Citizen Rhythm--Gingerbread Boy--Of the People, By the People, For the People
Enrico Crivellaro--Popcorn Jack--Freewheelin'
Shakura S'Aida--Devil Only Knows My First Name--Time...
Rango--Holeela--Bride of the Zar
Boi Akih--MCP--MCP
Joey DeFrancesco--Dig--Joey D!
Daniel Ori--A Short Story--Emuna
Johnny Rawls--Don't Need A Gun to Steal--Soul Survivor
Tom Tallitsch--Dunes--Heads or Tales

7pm

Paul Humphrey--Funky L.A.--In Yo' Face
Get the Blessing--American Meccano--OCDC
TweedFunk--Sex Machine--Love Is
The Mannish Boys--Drowning On Dry Land--Double Dynamite
Kinan Idnawi--Gaw--Kinan Idwani
David Byrne--Broken Things--Look Into the Eyeball
Sonny Landreth--Passionola--Elemental Journey
Upper Left Trio--Fear & Bright Colours--Ulternative
The Strata-Tones--Treat Your Woman Right--Dressed Up to Fess Up
Charles Compo--Rockaway--Foolish Pleasure

8pm

Ray Charles--What'd I Say--Greatest Hits
Brian Bromberg--Compared To That--Compared To That
Bill Perry--Jook Nanny--The Clarksdale Sessions
Johnny Kidd & the Pirates--Shakin' All Over--The Route to Quadrophenia
Steel Pulse--Babylon Makes the Rules--Reggae Great
Gilberto Gil--La Renaissance Africaine--Banda Largo Cordel
Curtis Salgado--She Didn't Cut Me Loose--Soul Shot
The Cookers--Temptation(s)--Believe
Little Willie John--Fever--Here Come the Nice
Bobby Broom--D's Blues--Upper West Side Story

9pm

Maceo Parker--To Be or Not To Be--School's In!
Mike Stern--Cameroon--All Over the Place
Quintus McCormick--I Gotta Go--Still Called the Blues
Nicole Willis--Holdin' On--Keep Reachin' Up
Ini Kamoze--Call the Police--Here Comes the Hotstepper
Jah Wobble--Kojak Dub--Mu
Spectrum Road--Wild Life--Spectrum Road
Joe Locke/Jeffrey Keezer--Darth Alexis--Signing
Andrew Swift--Understanding--Swift Kick

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires