[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 6/19/20

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 20 05:54:31 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday June 19, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawai’i
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Kris Berg – Same Time/Last Year – Forgotten Thoughts – (MAMA)
Oscar Peterson – Two Originals – The JAMF’s Are Coming – (Verve)
Bill Cunliffe – Imaginación – Heat Wave – (Torii)
Andy Narell – Slow Motion – Natty Stick – (Windham Hill)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sakura – Smile – (American Showcase)
*Brian Bromberg – Compared To That – Rory Lowery, Private Eye – (Artistry)
Peter Bernstein – Live – Say, Little Mama, Say – (Smalls)
9:00 pm
Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – Shake ‘N Bake – (Mack Avenue)
Lee Ritenour – This Is Love – This Is Love – (i.e.)
Larry Vuckovich – High Wall – Lester’s Minor Blues – (Tetrachord)
Eliane Elias – Blue Note Salutes Motown – (Blue Note)
Scott Whitfield – Live At Charlie O’s – Postage Due – (Summit)
Sadao Watanabe – Elis – Manhattan Paulista – (Elektra)
*Christian Tamburr – Places – Body & Soul – (CTM)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – We’ll Be Together Again – (SNL)
Mary Stallings – Don’t Look Back – When Lights Are Low – (HighNote)
10:00 pm
*Pete Christlieb – Tall & Small – Don’t You Know I Care – (Bosco)
*Steve Smith – Live! One Great Night – Cat Walk – (BFM)
*Ahmad Jamal – Blue Moon I Remember Italy – (Jazz Village)
*Tania Maria – Tempo – Tempo – (Naïve)
Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – That’s All – (Meridian)
*Piero Odorici – Cedar Walton Presents – If I Should Lose You – (Savant)
Ella Fitzgerald – Pure Ella – But Not For Me – (Decca)
11:00pm
Dave Peck – Good Road – Yesterdays – (LPSR)
Danilo Perez – Across The Crystal Sea – Another Autumn – (EmArcy)
Clause Ogerman – Gate Of Dreams – Time Passed Autumn Parts 1-2-3 – (Warner Bros.)
John Hicks – I Remember You – I Remember You – (HighNote)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – It Never Entered My Mind – (Wilder)
Guido Basso – Changing Partners – On A Clear Day – (Rhythm Tracks)

* Indicates recent release