[JPL] Mike Chadwick's 'European Jazz Union' - SoulandJazz.com (June 20, 2012)

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Wed Jun 20 07:07:35 EDT 2012

Good People

Here's news of the latest 'European Jazz Union' presented by the 2010 Sony Radio Academy Award Winner, Mike Chadwick.

Every fortnight, Mike's here with further offerings from SoulandJazz.com which highlights over 60 minutes of the best jazz music that Europe has to offer. Somewhat left of centre, it’s music that the world needs to hear but seldom gets the chance to. Mike’s here to fix that.

Here's details of this week's playlist and the show's download link:

European Jazz Union - June 20, 2012

Artist - Track - Album - Year

Michel Borstlap - Lexington - 88 - 2012
Gabor Bolla - Sicktobre - Find Your Way - 2012
John Surman - Whistman’s Wood - Saltash Bells - 2012
Arild Andersen & Scottish National Jazz Orchestra - My Song - Celebration - 2012
Lund Quartet - Sequoia - Lund Quartet - 2012
Piano Circus feat Bill Bruford - Stalling Between Two Fools - Skin and Wire - 2009
Yazz Ahmed - Wah Wah Sowahwah - Finding My Way Home - 2012
Greyish Quartet - Slow Shutter Sped Song - The Dark Red Room - 2012
Martin Johnson - Yatra-Ta - demo - 2010
Deep Jazz - Little Sunflower - Heaven and Earth - 2012

Download:http://www.soulandjazz.com/category/european-jazz-union/20th-june-2012/

As always, the show is commercial free, affiliated to PRS for Music and available to download in CD quality. Stereo, not stereotypical ®

I hope you get a chance to listen and welcome any comments or queries you might have.Kind regards,

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek