[JPL] Fwd: WGBH FM Boston Cuts Eric In The Evening and Jazz on WGBH with Steve Schwartz

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 18:32:47 EDT 2012

Here's a copy of the one I sent...

Mike Schwartz/KSJS

Phil,

Please ad my name among those upset  & dumbfounded by the decision made to eliminate Steve Schwartz's  program from your schedule.

When you eliminate something you currently have over the air and broadcast around the globe on the Internet that is among the best of it's kind in the entire world, you're not serving your listeners, your community or anyone, quite frankly, by unwisely  making it go away. The same can be said referring to the reduced hours for Eric Jackson.

Am  I missing something?

Is there anything above & beyond Steve's high quality content & professionalism for close to three decades that you can justify bringing to WGBH in it's stead?

Just the thought of this question illustrates  what a bad decision you've made.
The good news is that you can reverse this  poor decision before the real damage is done.

Sincerely,
Mike Schwartz (no relation)
Host & Producer "The Straight No Chaser" Broadcast
KSJS 90.5FM, San Jose
www.ksjs.org