[JPL] New England Public Radio/Jazz a la Mode, Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Jun 20 20:43:29 EDT 2012

New England Public Radio/Jazz a la Mode, Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Feed Your Radio, Feed A Family!  Pledge now at www.nepr.net

DIana Krall at Tanglewood, June 23

8:00 PM    Miles Davis    Walkin'    Solar    Prestige    4:45    1954

8:06 PM    Diana Krall    Live in Paris    Fly Me to the Moon
Verve    6:06    2002
8:12 PM    Diana Krall    When I Look in Your Eyes    I Can't Give You
Anything But Love    Verve    2:32    1999

8:20 PM    Susannah McCorkle    Let's Face the Music    Heat Wave
Concord Jazz    5:00    1997
8:25 PM    Frank Sinatra    Songs for Swingin' Lovers    I've Got You
Under My Skin    Capitol    3:35    1956
8:29 PM    Count Basie    April in Paris    Corner Pocket    Verve
5:15    1956

8:40 PM    Diana Krall    Love Scenes    I Don't Know Enough About
You    Impulse    4:01    1997
8:44 PM    Lester Young    In Washington D.C./Volume 2    Almost Like
Being in Love    Pablo    6:37    1956
8:51 PM    Miles Davis    Complete Birth of the Cool    Godchild
Capitol Jazz    3:11    1949

9:00 PM    Ella Fitzgerald    The Irving Berlin Songbook    Heat Wave
Verve    2:22    1958
9:03 PM    Arturo Sandoval    Dear Diz    Fiesta Mojo    Concord Jazz
5:09    2012
9:08 PM    Diana Krall    Quiet Nights    The Boy From Ipanema
Verve    4:52    2009

9:20 PM    Miles Davis    Walkin'    Walkin'    Prestige    13:26    1954

9:40 PM    Diana Krall    All for You    'Deed I Do    Impulse
3:32    1996
9:44 PM    Chet Baker    The Best of Sings    There Will Never Be
Another You    Capitol Jazz    2:56    1954
9:47 PM    Oscar Peterson    West Side Story    Tonight    Verve
4:33    1962

10:00 PM    Eric Reed    The Baddest Monk    Evidence    Savant
9:09    2012
10:09 PM    Jim Holman    Explosion!    Straight No Chaser    Delmark
6:08    2012

10:17 PM    Stacey Kent    Dreamer in Concert    Quiet Nights of Quiet
Stars    Blue Note   5:31    2012
10:23 PM    Stacey Kent    Dreamer in Concert    Waters of March    Blue
Note    3:57    2012
10:26 PM    The Cookers    Believe    Temptations    Motema    6:41    2012

10:35 PM    Steve Kuhn    Wisteria    Morning Dew    ECM    6:31    2012
10:41 PM    Joe Locke    Signing    Naima    Motema    7:52    2012
10:49 PM    Chano Dominguez    Flamenco Sketches    Nardis    Blue
Note    9:06    2012

--
Tom Reney

"Jazz à la Mode"