[JPL] Sucks! ACTION NEEDED

Lois Gilbert jazz at jazzcorner.com
Wed Jun 20 22:56:58 EDT 2012

This completely sucks. Josh Jackson mentioned it today at the Jazz
Journalists Awards. Steve and Eric, I would be happy to send out an email
to my 20,000 list as a petition to reinstate jazz programming as well as
start a twitter campaign and  do whatever we need to do change their
decision. If everyone did that, we could hopefully sway their minds. Please
let me know and all of us know how to help.

Yours for the cause
Lois

Lois Gilbert
www.jazzcorner.com