[JPL] Fwd: WGBH FM Boston Cuts Eric In The Evening and Jazz on WGBH with ...

Lois Gilbert jazz at jazzcorner.com
Thu Jun 21 00:03:25 EDT 2012

The link doesn't work so you just have search Save Eric in the Evening. I
suggested to Rob (the founder of the group) that he change the name to Save
Jazz of WGBH as the call letter will be what people will search for. For
some reason I can't post to the group yet, but from what I'm reading on the
page, people are going off in different directions and there should be one
unified group/organization and petition etc. And it should include to all
the donors and sponsors of WGBH

Thanks for the heads up.

Lois Gilbert
www.jazzcorner.com