[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 06/20/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 05:46:29 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday June 20, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawai’i
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Budman / Levy – From There To Here – From There To Here – (OA2)
* Eric Reed – The Baddest Monk – Epistrophy – (Savant)
*Brazilian Trio – Constelção – Constelção – (Motéma)
*Al Jarreau – And The Metropole Orkest – Midnight Sun – (Concord)
*Piero Odorici – Cedar Walton Presents – Tin Tin Deo – (Savant)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Rio Dawn – (JLP)
*Kris Berg – Same Time/Last Year – Night Dreamer – (MAMA)
9:00 pm
Roy Hargrove – Cover Up – September In The Rain – (EmArcy)
Phil Norman – Encore – Billie’s Bounce – (MAMA)
George Kahn – Cover Up – My Favorite Things – (Playing Records)
*Nick Moran – No Time Like Now – My Beautiful – (Manor)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Hana – (Wilder)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)
Joe Romano – This Is The Moment – Lament – (JR)
10:00 pm
Bob Florence – Earth – Straight No Chaser – (MAMA)
Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Alone Again – (CAP)
Oscar Castro-Neves – All One – All One – (Mack Avenue)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – Jan – (Primrose Lane)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – You’ve Changed – (Cognito)
*Wes Montgomery – Echoes Of Indiana Avenue – Misty – (Resonance)
Brian Bromberg – Wood II – Bolivia – (Artistry)
*Sara Leib – Secret Love – Someday My Prince Will Come – (OA2)
11:00 pm
Alan Broadbent – You And The Night And The Music – Ceora – (A440)
Keith Jarrett – The Out-Of-Towners – Five Brothers – (ECM)
Shelly Berg – The Will – L’Impossible – (CARS)
Alex Graham – The Good Life – On A Misty Night – (Origin)
Kenny Barron – The Perfect Set – The Only One – (Sunnyside)
David Sanborn – Best Of – Hideaway – (Warner Bros.)

* Indicates recent release