[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 2/29/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 05:03:36 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday February 29, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Tim Mayer – Resilience – For Miles – (JLP)
*Mark Sherman – The L.A. Sessions – Bag’s Groove – (Miles High)
*Frank Walton – The Back Step – Old Folks – (self release)
*Hugh Masekela – Jabulani – Sossie – (Listen 2)
*Doug Webb – Swing Shift – Simone – (Positone)
*Tom Warrington – Nelson – Bolivia – (Jazz Compass)
*Wes Montgomery – Echoes Of Indiana Avenue – Straight No Chaser – (Resonance)
*Jeff Hamilton – Red Sparkle – Too Marvelous For Words – (Capri)
9:00 pm
One O’clock Lab Band – Lab 2010 – Fly Me To The Moon – (North Texas)
Monty Alexander – Up Lift – I Just Can’t See For Lookin’ – (JLP)
Kenny Barron – The Perfect Set – The Only One – (Sunnyside)
Eric Alexander – Revival Of The Fittest – The Island – (HighNote)
Lynn Arriale – Live – Seven Steps To Heaven – (Motéma)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – When Sunny Gets Blue – (Primrose Lane)
10:00 pm
Alan Baylock – Two Seconds To Midnight – Cottontail – (Sea Breeze)
Erroll Garner – Mambo Moves Garner – Sweet Sue – (Mercury)
*Tania Maria – Tempo – Tempo – (Naïve)
Greg Abate – Horace Is Here – Peace – (Rhombus)
*Gerry Beaudoin – The Return – Jackie’s Serenade – (Francesca)
Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Nose Off – (Resonance)
11:00 pm
*Gary Smulyan – Smul’s Paradise – Sunny – (Capri)
*Steve Turre – Woody’s Delight – Brother Bob – (HighNote)
*Jimmy Owens – The Monk Project – Well You Needn’t – (ipo)
*Sunnie Paxson – Bohemian Sun – Dolphin Dance – (Universal)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – What Will I Tell My Heart – (Tetrachord)
*Organik Vibe Trio – Moscow – Zingaro – {self release)
Houston Person – So Nice – I Wished On The Moon – (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release