[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 3/1/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 2 04:52:53 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday March 1, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Pete Christlieb “Red” Kellys Heroes – Adam’s Apple – (CARS)
Dave Wilson – Spiral – Francisca – (Summit)
*Mark Sherman – The L.A. Sessions – Quasimodo –  (Miles High)
Bruce Williamson – Standard Transmission – I Didn’t Know What Time It Was – (Origin)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Stairway To The Stars – (Smalls)
Kirk Whalum – Roundtrip – The Wave – (Rendezvous)
*Sunnie Paxson – Bohemian Sun – Stella By Starlight – (Universal)
Claudio Roditi – Impressions – Speak Low – (Sunnyside)
9:00 pm
*Tania Maria – Tempo – Senso Unico –  (Naïve)
Phil Woods – Full House – Samba De Be-Bop – (Milestone)
Tom Ranier // Glenn Cashman – Blue In Green – Solar – (Primrose Lane)
Marcus Roberts – Portrait In Blue – I Got Rhythm – (Sony)
Arturo Sandoval – Dream Come True – How Do You Keep The Music Playing – (grp)
George Stone – Piece By Piece – Long Ago And Far Away – (Sea Breeze)
Elis Regina – Personalidade – Vocé – (Verve)
10:00 pm
Nathan Tanouye – Remembering Russ – Band Aid – (Peacock)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Georgia On My Mind – (Resonance)
Toots Thielemans – Brasil Project – Bluesette – (Private Music)
Jimmy Haslip – Red Heat – Los Feliz – (Unitone)
*Jimmy Owens – The Monk Project – Brilliant Corners – (ipo)
Richie Hart – Blues In The Alley – Autumn In New York – (Zoho)
11:00 pm
Mike Longo – Explosion – It Don’t Mean A Thing – (CAP)
New England Jazz Ensemble – A Grand Night For Swinging – Invitation – (NEJE)
Nancy Wilson – Love, Nancy – More Love – (Columbia)
*Jeff Hamilton – Red Sparkle – On And On – (Capri)
Shelly Berg – The Will – L’Impossible – (CARS)
Ray Brown – Last Recording – Fly Me To The Moon – (Telarc)
Dave Peck – Modern Romance – They Say It’s Wonderful – (LPSR)

*Indicates Recent Release