[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 11:36:05 EST 2012

Bob Badgely/Covering All The Bass-es/Nutshell/Sea Breeze
Mike Melvoin/You Know/Exactly Like You/City Lights
Bill Harris/Inside Out/You're My Everything

Jim Ketch/A Distant View/Sail Away/Summit
Mark Murphy/Never Let Me Go/Great City
Josh Levinson/Chauncey St./Wired/

Ricky Sweum/More Than Imaginable/Earth Squid/Ninjazz
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/Blame It on My Heart/Jazzhut
Gerry Beaudoin/the Return/So Long Ebony/Francesca

John Moulder/Eleventh Hour/Proclamation/Origin
Cynthia Felton/Freedom Jazz Dance/Title
Clipper Anderson/Road Home/Over and Over/Orign

Liz Childs/Take Flight/It Could Happen to You
Johnny Padilla/Bright Morning/Jackals & Hounds
Theu Neumann/Lady & Tramps/I Love You/LiSem

Terrence Brewer/Citizen Rhythem/Gingerbread Boy
Susan Krebs/Everything Must Change/Up Jumped Spring
Jacob Deaton/Tribulation/Sketches

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma,CA 95476

Grappeli=Theilmans/Bringing It Together/You'd Be So Nice...
Author of FADE TO BLUE
billmoodyjazz.com