[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:02:12 EST 2012

fri&sat midnight (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues. 8-11am

midnight*
Carla Kihlstedt, Listen With My Feet (Causing a Tiger)
Mat Maneri, title (Blue Decco)
Carla Kihlstedt, Bicycle Brigade (Causing a Tiger)
Craig Taborn, I Cover The Waterfront (Light Made Lighter
Kris Davis, Where Does That Tunnel Go (Good Citizen) 2010
Vijay Iyer Trio, Vijay Iyer, Stephan Crump & Marcus Gilmore, Little Pocket
Size Demons (Accelerando) 2012

Ilja Reijngoud Quartet w/Fay Classeen, Sonnet 89 (Jazz at the Concertgebouw
2) 2008
Mike Reed's Loose Assembly, Ghost Writer (Last Year's Ghost) 2007
Guillermo Klein, Vaca (Filtros) 2008
Kurt Rosenwinkel, The Cross (Deep Song) 2005

Issac Delgado, Perfidia (Love) 2009
Virgínia Rodrigues, Querubim [Carlinhos Brown] (Sol Negro)1998
Jack DeJohnette, The Dirty Ground [w/Bruce Hornsby] (Sound Travels) 2012
Tarbaby, Jena 6 (The End Of Fear) 2010
Willie Bobo, Roots (Mojo Club Dancefloor Jazz Vol. 7 - Give Me Your Love)
1998
Oscar Sulley & The Uhuru Dance Band, (Bukom Mashie Ghana Soundz: Afro Beat,
Funk and Fusion in 70's Ghana)1973
The New Orleans Jazz Vipers, Digga-Digga-Do (Big Ol' Box of New Orleans)
2002

Roswell Rudd / Toumani Diabate, Jackie-Ing (Malicool) 2002
Corey Harris, Berry Owens Blues (Fish Ain't Bitin') 1997
Paolo Fresu & Omar Sosa, Under African Skies  (Alma) 2012
Dr. Michael White, Haitian Celebration: Rara Second Line / Haiti Cherie
(Adventures in New Orleans Jazz Part 1) 2011
Hal Galper Trio, Suspension (Trip The Light Fantastic) 2011

Bryan Anthony And The Gary Norian Trio, Sleep Warm (A Night Like This) 2011
José James, For All We Know (For All We Know) 2010
Leroy Jenkins, Albert Ayler (The Legend Of Ai Glatson)
Tom Waits, Ain't Goin' Down To The Well (Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers &
Bastards) 2006

Dave Douglas, Bridges [for Tim Berne] (In Our Lifetime) 1995
Vijay Iyer Trio, Vijay Iyer, Stephan Crump & Marcus Gilmore, Human Nature
[Trio Extension] (Accelerando_ 2012
Tim Horner, Invisible Heroes (The Places We Feel Free) 2012

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported