[JPL] Ty Bailey's 03.04.12 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST - FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 17:39:51 EST 2012

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @ www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on

Sunday night from 8 -10 PM and Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD) Wednesday
night 7:30 -9:30 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a

new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 03.04.12

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Jeff Lorber Fusion_ The Samba_ Galaxy

Cynthia Felton_ Freedom Jazz Dance_ Freedom Jazz Dance

Katie Guthorn_ Black Crow_ Why Not Smile

Second Segment

Richard Underhill_ Hustle Up_ Free Spirit

Milton Suggs_ Do Nothing 'Till You Hear From Me _ Things To Come

Don Byron New Gospel Quintet_ I've Got To Live The Life ISing About I _
Love, Peace and Soul

Third Segment

The Soul Rebels_ Im So Confused_Unlock Your Mind

Chris Brubeck's Triple Play_ Blue Rondo a la Turk_ Chris Brubeck's Triple
Play Live

Mark Sherman_ Mark Sherman_ The L.A. Sessions

Fourth Segment

Nicolas Bearde_ Moon Light In Vermont_ Live At Yoshi's

Josh Levinson _ Avishai_ Chauncey Street

Joey DeFrancesco_ Life Is Good _40

Fifth Segment

Jack DeJohnette_Dirty Ground_ Sound Travels

Bruce Babad_ My Funny Valentine_ A Tribute To Paul Desmond

Steve Tyrell_(I Love You) for Sentimental Reasons_ I'll Take Romance

Sixth Segment

Jason Stein Quartet_ Gallop's Gallop_The Story This Time

Freddy Cole_ My Imagination_ Talk To Me

Chick Corea, Eddie Gomez, Paul Motian_ Diane _ Further Explorations - Disc 2